Number of Utah Weddings
In 2022 there were a total of 30,447 weddings in the state of Utah.
The state ranks #1 for the percentage of population that is married with a 55.5% overall marriage rate.
Let's explore the statistics around Utah weddings below to better understand Utah couples and their wedding celebrations.
Top 5 Utah Wedding Statistics
- Utah's population spent over $854 million on weddings and related services last year
- The rate per 1,000 people who got married in Utah increased from 8.4 in 2020 to 9.1 in 2021
- The average age a Utah couple marries is 25.8; the youngest of couples in any state
- 3 Utah cities rank in the top 10 for percent of Gen Z population that is married (Provo, Ogden, and Salt Lake City)
- 66% percent of members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (the predominant religion in Utah) are married
How Much Does the Average Wedding Cost in Utah?
The average cost of a wedding in Utah is $28,505.
Common costs for Utah couples include a wedding photographer, wedding cake, hair and makeup services, bouquets, and wedding venues.
The highest costs for surrounding Utah weddings are usually the venue and engagement ring.
How Much Do Utahns Pay for the Photographer?
Utahns spend an average of $2,298 for their wedding photographer.
Most Utahns view photography as a necessity for their wedding. 89% of Utah couples pay for wedding photography.
Need a Utah Wedding Photographer?
Leave me a note below to check my availability.